Someday!
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Somedays
Some days I think that potty training is going to be easier than teaching Amelia to feed herself - with or without a spoon. Watching Amelia make a mess is almost more than I can handle some days. And just when I think she's progressing, she starts happily squishing food between her hand as hard as she can . . . and then hands me the squished food . . . if there is any left to salvage. And don't even get me started about using a spoon . . . although, I think she's slowly catching onto that one. I just keep thinking, if she only had teeth, I could give her harder, less squish-able, food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You shouldn't say things like it will be 'easier to potty train than...' out loud. LOL Ok maybe you'll get lucky. So sorry for all the messes.
It doesnt get much cleaner the older they get... sorry :( hee hee
Potty training is more disgusting. Just you wait. Be grateful it's only mashed potatoes now!
Post a Comment