Congrats! Fun news! :)
Congrats!!! I am so happy for you!
CONGRATULATIONS!! How exciting!
So fun! Thanks for posting such great news!
Now that makes my day! Amelia will be such a good big sister!
Wahoo!! Congratulations.
Congratulations!! I was commenting on Kelli's blog and saw you on there!! Your family is beautiful! I am excited for you all. HOpe things are going well. We actually don't live that far from one another.....we are up in Everett.
yeah for another little schnell! if its a girl pleas name her hazel nut and if its a boy please name him walnut (wally for short).
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congrats! Fun news! :)
Congrats!!! I am so happy for you!
CONGRATULATIONS!! How exciting!
So fun! Thanks for posting such great news!
Now that makes my day! Amelia will be such a good big sister!
Wahoo!! Congratulations.
Congratulations!! I was commenting on Kelli's blog and saw you on there!! Your family is beautiful! I am excited for you all. HOpe things are going well. We actually don't live that far from one another.....we are up in Everett.
yeah for another little schnell! if its a girl pleas name her hazel nut and if its a boy please name him walnut (wally for short).
Post a Comment