Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I may complain, but . . .

I may complain about the mess Amelia makes when trying to eat, but she has so many other enduring qualities, they overshadow the mess.

* Amelia continues to do new signs almost every day. She gets a lot of practice doing "train", since it goes by so frequently. I'm thrilled that she can sign what she wants (water, food, cheese, cracker) so that I don't have to guess.

* Amelia loves to walk, and even though she doesn't do it independently just yet, she's getting very close.

* She loves to cuddle.

* Amelia loves books and will sit for long periods of time "reading" books in her room on her own.

* She has started waving and smiling to people in stores, rather than crying when they looked her way like in the past.

* She understands so much of what I say and acts accordingly. The other day I told her "your diaper is dirty, go find your Dad to change it" . . . and off she went to Daddy :)

* Amelia has the cutest giggle. Even now, she's sitting at my feet giggling - like she just remembered a funny story or something - how fun.

1 comment:

Tera said...

What a cute littl girl! I love that you are doing sign language with her!