Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend and weeding

We went to Portland for the weekend to celebrate Ken's birthday, go to the temple, and visit Ken's mom. We ate at fun restaurants, visited with friends, enjoyed the peacefulness of the temple, and had a great visit with Ken's mom. It was a very full weekend. Amelia didn't sleep well on Saturday night, due to the unfamiliar location. Ken had a cold. And I was just tired.

Ken's cold really caught up with him, and added to the full weekend, led Ken to call in sick today. Amelia was grumpy - I still suspect she's teething, but see no evidence of teeth. So, I left Amelia at home with Ken while I went to run a few errands.

This is what I came home to: (it's a bit long - I was too tired to edit it - sorry)


4 comments:

Kat said...

You've got it made! Will you lend her out?

Amber said...

she is so cute! teach them those chores early! way to go!

Tera said...

I love love that she can weed at 1 years old! What a hard worker!park

Unknown said...

That's great! I loved that video! I think she's better at this job than I am!