Due to the move and our insurance shuffle, Amelia missed her 9-mon. well-baby check, so I took her in at 10-months. She is now up to a hefty 16 lbs. 12 oz. Movin' on up into the 10% for weight - yeah!
Other than a cold, Amelia is doing well. The Dr. made a funny comment though when she first walked into the room and saw Amelia: "she really likes squash, huh?". I'm thinking I hadn't cleaned her face very well, since she had recently consumed an entire jar of sweet potatoes. But no - it turns out that Amelia's skin has a orange tint to it - the tell tale signs of eating and LOVING squash and sweet potatoes.
She has also learned to pull herself up to standing. Movin' on up and loving it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kiss your orange-ish baby for me.
Funny. I remember the orange hued babies too and I just heard a story on the radio about a British researcher saying if you ate 5 more servings of veggies with carrotine in them then in two weeks you would look 'tan'. I just laughed and thought, haven't you seen babies that eat sweet potatoes?
Post a Comment