Amelia often plays on her own without me, but lately, in the afternoons, she either has to be in my arms or on my lap or sitting right next to me.
I have to get things done, so I often let her cry and cry and cry and follow me around the kitchen, but I'm hoping this is just a phase.
Any thoughts?
4 comments:
"I don't know how it started or how to fix it."
That line alone captures the essence of motherhood. I feel that a lot with my kids. Most of the time I feel that what I do doesn't really work; they just have to mature and eventually outgrow whatever annoying habit they are currently displaying.
Good luck.
Sharon I assure you that soon she will be able to help you with your everyday tasks and you'll love it. I have a little girl who would prefer to help with laundry or dishes before play. I love it! But as you can imagine she started out the same as Amelia, always right at my side. I say keep on keepin on.
Normal...frustrating...but normal.
Carry her in a pack!
Post a Comment