Friday, September 9, 2011

Random Thoughts

  • I'm almost finished with Amelia's Christmas stocking, but I'm burned out from working on it and have little desire to finish it.
  • Still chair shopping; Ken and I can't agree one.  I'm tempted to just go buy what I want and apologize afterwards ;)
  • 7 weeks to go and I am SO not ready for this baby.  I'm ready for it to be out of me, but there are so many things I need to do (not just want to do) before the baby comes, and I have no momentum to do more than the basics.
  • Another week of hot temperatures.  I can't wait for the rain!
  • We have a ton of green tomatoes, but none of them seem to be ripening - even with all the heat/ sun we've had lately.  When they do ripen, they'll probably all get ripe at once.
  • Ken has started looking at houses to buy; not that we're ready to buy yet, he just wants to see what's out there.  Me - it's too overwhelming; kind of like researching the new car we can't yet afford. 

No comments: