Sunday, September 25, 2011

Completely Random

  • Can anyone tell me one good thing about earwigs?  We have way too many of them in and around our house and they gross me out.
  • Proof that Ken irons more than I do - I had to ask Ken how to refill the water reservoir for the steam feature.
  • I love being able to watch football on TV at any given time on Saturday.  But I hate hearing that my college team lost by 1 point in a double OT.
  • I love, love, love my new chair . . . especially the stain resistant feature.  The crayon that Amelia colored on the chair wiped right off :)
  • I'm not sure which I dislike more: killing a big spider or not killing it and wondering where it went.
  • Amelia did nursery all by herself for the full 2 hours last week, but didn't last more than 30 min. this week without Ken.  
  • I got started on the baby's pieced quilt this weekend, only to discover that I didn't buy enough fabric of some of the colors because I forgot that not all fabric comes in the same width.  The end result: I'll just make the quilt smaller.

2 comments:

Kat said...

There are no good things about earwigs. I refuse to believe they have any redeeming quality.

Brenda said...

I'm with you on the spiders. And, I am glad you like your chair.