- I read a lot of labels. Did you know that soy sauce and licorice are made with wheat as the main ingredient? And that chicken boullion has wheat in it? I've found a good non-wheat soy sauce (Tamari Sauce), use chicken stock in the can, but have had no luck with a licorice substitute.
- I cheat once in a while - even when I'm not traveling or pregnant. I guess that would be when I'm desperate :)
- Grocery stores seem to have jumped on the "gluten-free" band-wagon and have started to put tags on gluten-free products, or have an aisle(s) separate just for that type of food. It always makes me laugh when I see a "gluten-free" label on products such as yogurt or other such foods that clearly wouldn't have gluten, but I guess some people just don't know . . . or maybe I'd be surprised by what they're putting gluten into.
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Things I forgot - Wheat-Free
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment