We bought a new car seat for Amelia, and before I had a chance to put it in the car, I put it in the living room. Amelia loved it and liked to sit in it to watch TV. Yesterday it was too quiet in the house and I found Amelia just sitting in her chair - no toys, the TV wasn't on - she was just sitting there enjoying her big girl chair.
So I took a picture and then realized she had her binkie in, so I took it out and asked her to smile . . . which she did . . . right until the shutter clicked.So I tried again . . . and again . . . and finally got this one.
Last night when she watched Ken installing the car seat in the car, she seemed to get a little upset . . . that is, until we went for a ride and she got to sit in it. We wanted to put the car seat rear-facing, but it just didn't work in our car. So now Amelia gets to be a big girl, in her big girl chair, sitting forward . . . and loving every minute of it.
4 comments:
silly, cute girl.
Amelia know a good ride when she see one - she's a Schnell!
So happy for all of you on the new little girl coming to your house...one day we'll all get to meet!
That second picture is a CLASSIC. Hilarious! Congrats Amelia on your new ride.
Oh, I remember switching the kids' seats from rear facing to forward facing. It's like a whole new world opened up to them!
Post a Comment