- Want a new car, but it's on the back burner for now until it becomes a Need. For now we'll shop for a car rack to hold all of our camping supplies when we go camping.
- Need to stop eating wheat . . . but I keep craving sandwiches, and crackers, and hamburgers on a bun, and . . .
- Want my family to be geographically closer so that I can do fun "cousin camps" like Brenda.
- Need to make it a priority to read my scriptures more. You know it's bad when you have to search for your scriptures.
- Want to find more crock pot recipes. I love being done fixing dinner at 9am.
- Need to figure out what we're going to do with Amelia while I'm giving birth to baby #2. Ken suggested we just bring her with us . . . huh? I reminded him of Amelia's birth and he realized that wasn't such a great idea.
- Want to get caught up on Amelia's scrapbook . . . but that will have to wait until I'm done with her Christmas stocking and the baby's quilt.
- Need to get a better attitude about camping with a 17-mon old, prior to going camping with an 17-mon old who doesn't sleep through the night when we visit Grandpa.
Monday, July 18, 2011
Needs vs Wants
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Speaking of wheat, the doctor suggested Dave go off of it. We already know he has trouble with dairy, so we're going to experiment with a gluten-free diet. He has tested negative for celiac.
So, I have a question (or two) for you. How do you do this? UGH!
1) Do you make your own bread?
2) Do you have any favorite websites or cookbooks?
3) Did you feel a difference when you changed your diet, and if so, how long did it take to feel an improvement?
brings a whole new meaning to search the scriptures. don't you wish that all wants could just be needs?
Post a Comment