* Amelia took her first independent steps this weekend. She thought it was pretty funny . . . even when she fell.
* I gave my talk today in church and miraculously, did not cry - I think that's a first.
* We went on our first bike ride of the season tonight. Amelia seemed to enjoy her ride in her bike trailer. After we came in, I thought, "Oh, I should have taken pictures.". Hopefully next time.
* When Ken has momentum, things get done. I've been talking about updating the food in our 72-hr kits for a year. In one day, Ken bought a 55-gal drum for water storage and 2 sets of MRE's for our 72-hr kits. I wish I had momentum like that.
* For the past 20-years I have stated that I had no interest in attending my 20-year high school reunion, but now that it's actually approaching this summer, I've been thinking a lot about going. I still don't think I'll make it, but it's odd how time changes things.
4 comments:
Feeling the same way about your last point. WHY do we feel this way? Strangely Mike even said he'd go with me. What the heck?
YEAH Amelia on your first step and first bike ride of the season! :)
Ameilia walking!?!? Watch out world here she comes. Gardening in March!?!? No fair, we had snow this weekend.
I'm on the fence about attending my 20 yr reunion. I'm not sure I care, yet I keep thinking about it.
hey it is my 20 this year. you are way to young to be as old as me!!
Post a Comment