* I love this time of year. I love watching basketball all day long; the only bad part is watching my favorite team lose in the first round. So sorry Aggies!
* I bought some Scooby-Do graham crackers for Amelia - solid crackers, perfect to hold in her hand, and shaped like little dog bones. Amelia isn't so fond of them, but I love them - too bad they're made of wheat and I shouldn't eat them.
* It is hard to make myself work on my Primary lesson and Sacrament Mtg. talk when there is so much basketball on.
* Libraries overwhelm me - too many books, where to begin? I really wanted to read a book I didn't currently own, so I found a book Brenda had mentioned, "The Persian Pickle Club". It turned out to be a good, quick read. Next up, a recommendation from Kat, "Mormon Scientist, The Life & Faith of Henry Eyring."
* Amelia does signs for things all day. I wish I could figure out a way to catch them on video without her seeing me do it (she seems to be camera shy).
* Does anyone out there keep track of how many loads they get out of their box/ carton of detergent? Everytime I'm running low on dishwasher/laundry detergent, I think, "really, did I really do that many loads?" Some day I'm going to keep track . . . but then I've been saying that for years.
1 comment:
Laundry: It takes what it takes to do laundry.
Self feeding: Congrats to both of you.
Basketball: I've been enjoying a little too.
Post a Comment