* It was so nice to spend have my Mom with me on Mother's Day . . . my first Mother's Day.
* I am slowly adjusting to being back at work and taking "pump" breaks. The pumping is super inconvenient, but I want to provide breast milk as long as I can. I don't make enough for Amelia to have my milk exclusively, so gratefully she's okay with formula too.
* Ken has been an amazing stay-at-home Dad. He does laundry, cooks dinner, and takes great care of Amelia. He even bought her this onesie :)
* I have decided that I don't care where Ken gets a job, as long as it is within a 30-min. drive to a temple. I'm tired of being so far from a one.
* Ken bought an iTouch and has really gotten into all the apps that are available. Besides downloading things that interest him, he has even thoughtfully downloaded games for me so that I would have something to play on our long drive to UT in July.
No comments:
Post a Comment