Thursday, May 13, 2010

Good Times

We had family in town last weekend for Ken's graduation and Amelia's blessing and I'm just starting to feel like I'm getting caught up, but I loved having everyone here. I loved being able to show off Amelia to everyone. I loved that my parents were able to come. I loved that my cousin Kathryn and friend Carol drove my parents here. I loved that Ken's Dad and brother were able to come for the weekend. And I loved that Kathryn was our self-designated paparazzi for the weekend. I can't wait to see all the pictures, but here's a preview of things to come.


3 comments:

Kat said...

:) It was a blast. I don't want to post too many, because I want to surprise you. But I'm working hard! We had way too many photo ops. ;)

Kristin and Alyssa said...

So cute!!!!

Hansen Five said...

pool party!