But on a positive note - WAY TO GO KEN! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Missed Opportunities
So I'm laying in bed last night thinking of all the photo opportunities I missed yesterday. Ken graduated from NAU yesterday with his Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy. Did I take a picture of him in his cap & gown? with me? or with Amelia? Nope to all three. He wanted a picture of him with Amelia and 2 of his classmates and their cute daughters. Did we get the photo? Nope. Do I regret it? Most definitely. He had to buy the cap and gown, so we can re-create the photo op with me and Amelia (and maybe Kat (the designated "paparozzi" for the weekend) can capture it with her great camera), but we missed out on getting pictures with our friends - bummer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so exciting! I miss so many photo opportunities, and like you I never realize it until it's too late! have him dress back up in it, and send him outside to make it look like it just happened :) miss u guys!
I cannot believe this little cutie! I love the picture in her little swim suit and glasses! That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. She is such a gorgeous little girl.
Post a Comment