Friday, March 19, 2010

An upset

I was happily watching the NCAA games and looking forward to the USU game. Just as it started, the CBS station "Returned to its regularly scheduled programming". What??!! They broadcast all day long yesterday, and they stopped broadcasting today so that we could watch the Price is Right?!? (And to add insult to injury, they started re-broadcasting the games AFTER USU's game was all over.)

No worries, I think to myself, I can always watch the game at NCAA.com or find the game on multiple other websites. But, our horrible internet just refused to function well enough to even listen to the game.

So, I hurry to the gym to see if I can watch the game on ESPN or some other TV channel - but it wasn't on any other channel. So I didn't get to watch it at all.

And to add insult to injury, my USU Aggies lost by 16 points to Texas A&M. Maybe it was a good thing that I couldn't watch USU lose.

2 comments:

andy pav said...

it was pretty ugly up here in Utah. USU couldn't hit a shot all day, just throwing up brick after brick; worst of all I picked them to win in my bracket. Cursed Aggies!

Kat said...

I'm sure it was because they knew you couldn't watch. :( It was very sad though.