Monday, March 15, 2010

Food for Thought

*Friends from our ward have brought in meals for the last few days. I am so grateful for that. Ken is a great cook, but this has allowed him to relax as well.

*One of the food items that was brought to us was a box of gluten-free donuts. And surprisingly, to me, they were very yummy. The funny thing - the instructions say "Keep Frozen. Microwave or warm to enhance taste and texture." So this makes me think that warming them is optional - only if want "enhanced' taste. Funny

*Amelia is a great eater. I'm amazed that my body keeps producing all that she needs . . . at least I hope it's producing all she needs. I guess we'll find out in a week when we go back to the Dr. for another well-baby check-up.

*The challenge this week (and moving forward) is making sure I eat and eat healthy during the day.

2 comments:

Kat said...

I am ASSUMING you would WANT enhanced taste. :) So glad to hear Amelia is doing well eating wise. That can be tricky.

Brenda said...

Yum, donuts. I'm happy that Amelia is eating so well. Nursing always made me HUNGRY! Pass the donuts.