* I love watching NCAA basketball - something I can do AND take care of Amelia. I couldn't watch the Olympics because it was on NBC (a channel we don't get), but the NCAA games are either on NCAA.com or on CBS - a channel we do get. I like to cheer for the lower ranked teams, even if it does throw off my bracket.
* I can't believe that Amelia is 2-weeks old today. Time sure flies when you're having fun.
* Amelia sleeps well on her own at night, but she has a hard time taking a nap in the afternoon unless she's laying on me - which means I can take a nap too, but then there is that eating thing.
* The funniest mascot I've seen so far in the NCAA? The "Mean Green" of North Texas. How mean can a color really be?
* Okay - what is the secret to keeping socks on a baby?
a - duct tape
b - Karo syrup
c - forget the socks - use sleepers w/ footies
* My boss called today to tell me he missed me - he reminded me that there was work I could do from home whenever I was ready. I feel no pressure to hurry back to work, but I am grateful for his flexibility and feel blessed that I can start earning income from HOME.
4 comments:
Eating/sleeping: That's the question all new moms ask. Soon she'll be on a predictable schedule and you can time things well so you can do BOTH!
Napping: You'll be thankful for the night sleeping as she gets older!
Sock problem: Sleepers with footies is my vote.
Sleep is always more important to me, food is secondary . . . but if your nursing eating is important. Make yourself a snack/meal before you nurse, eat while you nurse, and sleep when she sleeps. That is always what I have done!
Ps. Socks with elastic and footie jamies. :)
Yeah you can watch our Aggies this afternoon instead of eating and or sleeping. :) We need some new pictures.
Oh and I vote for no socks...those toesies are too cute.
My vote is for the little Robeez slipper shoes. I put real shoes on my baby for the first time a couple weeks ago (15 months) and she just cried because she walked so well with the little slippers and the shoes didn't quite feel right. She has adjusted, but I love the little slipper shoes.
Post a Comment