Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bored No More . . . She's Here

Amelia Joy Schnell arrived safely this morning at 5:17am, weighing in at 6 lbs 14 oz. More pictures and birth story to come later. Mom and baby are both doing good.

14 comments:

Cristie Jensen said...

Congrats!! She's small, has a lot of hair and if quite cute!!!

Cristie Jensen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Kat said...

Ahh she is gorgeous! Congrats. :) can't wait to hear the whole story.

Tiffany said...

She is way cute!!! I like 6 lb babies! Can't wait to hear the details!

andy pav said...

Congratulations you three! Hope you have a Schnell of a good time with little Wazel, I mean Amelia.

Tera said...

Wow how wonderful and beautiful name!

Brenda said...

Oh, this is wonderful! I'm so glad she's here and has a real name! I can't wait to hear the whole story and see more photos.

Becky said...

Congratulations!!!

Michelle said...

I'm so happy for you. It's such a special time. She's beautiful!

The Morriss Family said...

Beautiful baby! I'm glad she's here because I don't know how much more waiting Mommy could do! She's so little, I can't wait to hear the story! Congratulations!

Hansen Five said...

i kept thinking of you so i got on your blog and there you were with your baby. yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kmmclain said...

I was hoping you weren't having to wait any longer. She is beautiful! Anxious to hear the story!

Jenni said...

She's beautiful, just like her mom!