Sunday, September 20, 2009

Random Thoughts

* I'm not sure what is worse - putting fitted sheets on beds or trying to fold them for storage.

* I'd much rather sweep than vacuum (I miss Ken - he always does the vacuuming).

* I'm starting to look pregnant, but now I feel fat, rather than pregnant.

* I love autumn, and love watching the leaves turn colors.

* I have determined that some people enjoy complaining, rather than actually doing something to fix the problem.

* Can you believe that the cash price for having a baby is $5600 in Flagstaff and only $1900 in Phoenix?

* I have been craving sugar lately, and find it difficult not to put the entire candy aisle in my cart.

* I love the evening session of Stake Conference - the Spirit always seems to be stronger there.

* I am now on the "K's" in my cd listening.

3 comments:

Kat said...

*Folding
*Rather Vacuum
*Yeah--have you been maternity shopping?
*LOVE LEAVES
*Way too many people
*Holy cow that is a crazy difference. That has got to make the decision harder.
*Fun--cravings.
*I agree with stake conference
*What band starts with K?

Michelle said...

I bet you are really cute pregnant. My Dad is also a firm believer that the spirit is stronger at the adult session of conference. I love vacuuming but hate sweeping so let's trade services:)

Brenda said...

Don't fold-- just wad them up!
My hubby vacs too
Sorry about the fat feeling.
Ditto about autumn.
I would have never guessed the price difference would be so great.
I feel the same way about Gen. Conf. Sunday session.