- The granola bars are great and Amelia loves them, but I think when I make them again, I'll make a bunch of them more "Amelia" sized, which will hopefully make them less messy for her.
- We got pre-approved for a home loan. I have a love/hate relationship with house hunting.
- Sophia is at the stage where she likes to pull herself up to furniture. But I often find her in the bathroom standing up holding onto the diaper bin.
- Amelia has a fascination/obsession with spider webs. I can't keep up with cleaning up the spider webs in our home, and I'm tired of hearing Amelia pointing them out to me.
- I am grateful that this time when we're house hunting, that we have more than a weekend to do the whole process, unlike when we bought our condo in Flagstaff.
- Sophia is into everything; Amelia was never like that. Magazines are torn to shreds, CDs are thrown all over the floor, dirt and leaves come out of potted plants.
- I love that Amelia is talking more, but my favorite is the songs she makes up . . . especially when I can only understand a few words in each song.
- As we get more serious in our house hunting, our list of things we want and don't want seems to get longer and longer. Is it possible to find the "perfect" house?
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Things Swirling in my Head
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good luck with the house hunting! That is SO exciting for you guys.
Post a Comment