In other news:
- I made the yummiest granola bars yesterday from a recipe my sister gave me. It was so easy and easily adaptable to whatever you prefer in a granola bar. The hardest part - not eating them all at once ;)
- It was super hot in the Northwest last weekend. I don't do heat and was so glad that Ken's parents (who we were visiting) both had AC at their house, and that Grandpa had a mini-wading pool.
- As I've been feeding Sophia, and cleaning up her messes, I am reminded how much I HATE having cream colored carpet under the dining room table. Really, who thinks that is a good idea? I'm trying to think of a convincing argument to present to our landlord so that he'll put in something else.
- After multiple episodes of chasing Amelia in parking lots and somehow, miraculously avoiding her being hit by a car, I purchased a "leash" for Amelia. It's a stuffed monkey, worn like a backpack, with a tail for a leash. I was a little paranoid about what other people would think of me as I used it, but it has been great. Amelia loves her monkey buddy and it gives her the freedom to run without having to hold onto my hand.
1 comment:
Can I have your granola bar recipe? I'll bet that is something I could make for Dave.
Post a Comment