- I realized that I have never given cold cereal to Amelia for breakfast when I saw her hand dipping each piece of cereal in her glass of milk rather than pouring her milk on her bowl of cereal.
- I talk tough, but I realized the other day that I am really a softy when it comes to my girls. I would rather squish into Amelia's toddler bed with her rather than just letting her cry herself to sleep.
- I realized that we must go to Costco a lot when Amelia walked with the receipt in her hand, right up to the person at the door for them to check our receipt.
- Last night at our Relief Society event, I realized that being organized really is a talent, just like being crafty, or sewing, cooking, photography, etc.
- For good or bad, I realized that Amelia and I are both stubborn.
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Realizations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment