It's been a great 4th of July so far. The kids slept through the fireworks last night and got up early for a pancake breakfast at church. Ken headed to work, and the girls and I headed home to enjoy a rare sunny day. While Sophia napped, Amelia and I made flags.
Me: Amelia, can I take your picture with the flags?
Amelia: Yes
Me: Okay, now try waving the flags so I can see them and smile at Mommy.
. . . . at least I got the smile.
And I got some marching action on video too.
After Sophia got up from her nap, we went for a walk. This is the girls patiently waiting for mommy to get it together.And then we enjoyed a little time outside in the lawn. I got some cute video, but I can't figure out how to make them shorter so that I can post them on the blog. So instead, you get a close up of Sophia trying to grab the camera.
And Sophia trying to figure out what this new toy is that Amelia gave her.
We'll end the day with a BBQ when Ken gets home from work, followed by more of our "delicious" homemade strawberry ice cream!
No comments:
Post a Comment