Friday, April 20, 2012

Randomness

  • I think I jinxed myself by saying that Sophia was sleeping better.  She slept better for a few days (probably so tired from not sleeping for a few weeks), but now she's back to her 20-30 min. naps.  Yawn!
  • Despite her lack of sleep, she's actually a pretty happy camper.  At least now I know she's getting enough to eat.


  • Ken had a birthday last weekend.  We didn't do much to celebrate, but his Dad came for dinner, and that was fun.  I think Amelia was confused that Grandpa was at her house though.
  • I played Hide-n-Seek with Amelia yesterday.  It's funny playing Hide-n-Seek with a 2-year old.  She doesn't quite get the concept of hiding, but we had fun anyway.


  • Amelia loves to count things.  The other day she was counting the spots on my face.  Hmm?  Fun for her, not so fun for me ;)
  • Ken's mom came up for Ken's birthday weekend.  Amelia loved having her Grandma visit . . . as you can tell by the smile on her face.



No comments: