Colds - Poor Amelia. She has a cold and is still teething a molar. She is one unhappy camper. I'm just hoping that neither Sophia nor I get the cold, but I don't think we'll be that lucky.
Crazy Parking lots - I can handle the chaos inside of stores, but parking lots can drive me crazy. My pet peeve: when drivers hover for a parking spot. This is especially annoying when the car hovering is directly behind my car so that I can't get out of my spot. Today I actually got out of my car and told the lady hovering behind me that she could have my spot if she would back up. Due to the cars behind her, she couldn't back up, so she pulled forward and missed out on my spot AND the spot she was waiting for.
Clutter - Okay, so it's not necessarily the season for clutter, but I can't seem to get rid of the piles on my counter. I clear up one and two more appear. Sigh. Maybe after the holidays?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment