Friday, December 16, 2011

Addicted

I am addicted.

Ya know how when your skin is peeling after a sunburn and ya just have to peel it?  No?  Am I the only one?

Well, I don't have a sunburn, and neither do my girls, but Sophia's head is crusty and peeling from cradle cap.  It will go away on it's own without assistance from me . . . but I am addicted to peeling it off. 

I'm very gentle and don't do it all the time, but I can't seem to get myself to stop doing it.

And on a different hygiene note:  I don't bathe Sophia everyday, and I forget to clean her sweaty hands until they start smelling like stinky feet.  You would think I could remember to do something so simple as cleaning her hands.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Haha! I remember you forgot to clean amelia's hands too! We don't bathe our kids everyday either. They just don't get dirty.