This is a random picture, but this is how Amelia typically watches TV - arms crossed resting on the TV stand, and leg crossed.
Random Sophie pictures
So much for a child looking like me: Sophia looks like Amelia, only with red hair. But we love her anyway :)
Sophie is happiest when swaddled and/or held tight.
Amelia isn't completely sold on her little sister, but she's at least interested in her.
Amelia helped Ken carve pumpkins - I missed out on taking pictures, so I'm not sure how much Amelia "helped".
Amelia in her fairy costume. We were going to take her trunk-or-treating, but that just didn't happen. At her age, she was just as happy to put on her costume and run around. Thanks to Amber for letting us borrow the costume - Amelia loved putting it on - no bribery needed :)
We didn't have a costume for Sophia, except for the "candy corn" hat, which was almost too small. Must be those chubby cheeks.
5 comments:
Red Hair? I love it! Where did that come from?
And I love Amelia's tv watching pose. I am so glad you got it in a picture.
Love the pics!
Sophia looks so small in your arms! I don't believe she was 8 lbs! I love Amelia looking at her on the blanket, and she looks great in the costume! So cute!
I love the red hair, she is so cute! You are looking fantastic. I'm glad it went better this time. and yes, Amelia makes a cute little fairy.
Sophie is extremely scrumptious and I adore her name! Can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment