Tuesday, November 22, 2011

On a positive note

I just realized that the last time I posted was when there were a lot of tears in our house.  Things have gotten better - a little bit - and I've been noticing more of the good things lately.

  • Amelia has started putting diapers on her bears.  She doesn't have the motor skills yet to really put on the diaper, but it occupies her for 15 min. or so while she plays with it.
  • Sophia is sort of on a schedule.  Not completely, but enough so that I feel like I can go places and not be thrown off completely by her needs.
  • Out of necessity, Amelia has become more independent in her playing.  I still try to play with her when I can, but I love watching her pretend and play on her own.
  • I still can't get believe Sophia's hair is red . . . but I love it.
  • Amelia loves to play with my hair.  I've never liked people playing with my hair, but God must be granting me patience, because I let her play with it until it's all in knot.
And a few random pictures, just for fun.  It snowed here on Saturday, and Amelia had fun playing in it, before it melted.
 Sophia - 24 days old - just hanging out.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I think Sophia looks a lot like Ken.

Kat said...

I can't believe Sophie is that old! Wow time flies. :) I am openly happy that you have a red head. ;)