Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Things I've learned lately

* Even though I love roses, I know absolutely nothing about how to take care of them.
* Ken and I are no good with scissors.  We trimmed Amelia's bangs this weekend . . . poor Amelia . . . it looks like she cut her own hair.
* Amelia loves radishes.  I thought they'd be too spicy for her, but she couldn't get enough of them the other day.
* I thought I had a great collection of fabric to make a scrappy quilt for baby #2.  Turns out I have a great collection, just not anything feminine or non-flannel.
* Amelia's favorite position of late.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Love upside down amelia. :) I've been meaning to ask and the ticker up top reminded me. Do you have name for your next one? I mean Ameila was Wazel for sometime...I'm wondering what this one is.

Brenda said...

I do love the haircut. She'll forgive you!