* I'm getting too bulky around my middle to be down on my hands and knees weeding. So much for helping Ken with the yardwork this summer.
* One of our neighbors has "planted" artificial flowers in a plot of dirt near their house. It makes it look like a cemetery plot.
* Amelia finally has a tooth, and I think I see a 2nd one approaching. Yeah!
* So looking forward to this weekend. A long weekend at the Oregon coast with friends. I don't even care if it rains . . . which will most definitely be doing, at least 3/4 of the time.
* May is Ride Your Bike to Work month, and Ken has ridden his bike every day - in rain, or clouds, or a lot of rain, and sometimes even in sun. I'm so impressed.
* I accidentally put my hand-made wool sweater in the dryer and of course it shrunk. I keep wondering if I washed it again, could I possibly stretch it out a bit?
* Two more weeks until we find out if this baby is a boy or a girl. Either way, we are quite clueless on names, and I'm a bit in denial about all the things we need to do before it arrives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't know how we missed this.....Congratulations on #2!!!! I started getting suspicious when I read your comment about getting "bulky in the middle!" I found your post with the ultrasound pictured and we are so excited for you both! Amelia is going to love having a sibling!!! Congratulations again, you guys look amazing!!!
Lexi didn't get a tooth until she was 1 as well. It made it hard to know what to feed her. I am really excited for you guys to have baby #2 and can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl. Congratulations!
Post a Comment