"Hey Amelia, are you excited to move?"
"I'm excited Mom!"
I said good-bye to all of my friends at Mommy's work - the potluck was great!
I watched Mommy and Daddy build bigger and bigger piles of boxes in our house.
I played my shaker toys to keep them motivated while they packed and stacked.
I watched Grandpa Ernie and Dad try to get our moving truck ready to go. It looked pretty complicated.
They finally got the car on - that was a little scary to watch.
And there it is - our 26 foot truck with Daddy's car on-tow. I'm glad I didn't have to drive it. Mommy kept asking, how is Ernie going to get in/out of this parking lot? And Daddy would say, "he's Ernie, he can do anything." Thanks Grandpa for helping us move.
Just as I was falling asleep, Mom & Dad decided to stop at Red Canyon, just outside of Bryce National Park. It was pretty, but cold.
After a stop in Hyde Park to visit Grandpa & Grandpa Thornley, and loading more stuff in our truck, we finally made it to our new house in Washington. Come back again to see pictures of our new house.
Teaser - I got my own room! No more sleeping in the closet. Thanks Mom & Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment