Saturday, August 28, 2010

Ken Update

News and other trivial pieces of information:

* Ken is recovery "nicely" from his blood clot. I just think that means he's not upset or too worried about it. That's my job . . . to be worried about it. The Dr. gave him permission to fly to his job interviews in WA.
* Ken left Wed. afternoon to fly to WA for interviews with 3 different companies. He said they all went good, and is expecting at least 1 job offer as a result. Even if/ when Ken gets a job offer, we still won't know when we're moving, because he's still waiting for the state of WA to give him permission to take the board exam - silly application process.
* Ken has another job interview on Monday . . . in WA. Would've been great if he could have just stayed up there, but the company he has an interview with wouldn't pay his airfare if he was interviewing with another company.
* He was supposed to get home Sat. at 4:30pm, but his flight got cancelled and he's not even leaving Seattle until 5:30pm, which means he gets home around 10pm and leaves for WA on Sunday at 11am - yuck.
* I've missed Ken, and all he does to help me and Amelia.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm glad to hear that Ken is doing so well. YEAH! And I know what you mean about husbands helping out. Dave is wonderful to help me, and I always feel it when he's gone. What a great dad/husband Ken must be, too!

The Hyatt's said...

We are so glad to hear that Ken is doing better! We can't wait to hear about the job interview results!! He is so awesome and so personable, I am sure he blew it out of the park!!! Good luck guys and keep us posted! Amelia is adorable as always! She just gets cuter and cuter by the day!!