Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Family - It's what it's all about!

"Luv is what bwings us togetha today." A few weeks ago we had a family reunion , where all of my siblings and most of their children were there (minus the 2 that are married and 2 that are on missions), for a total of 36 of us - I hope I counted right and didn't forget anyone.

I love getting together with my family, and I always wish it was for longer. This year, my involvement was a little different than most years, due to Amelia. And I didn't take nearly enough pictures (thanks to Cheryl for taking pictures while we were all playing a game). But here are some of my favorites.

All gathered together for the Family Jeopardy game.

A few of us trying to get out of a knot.

Amelia playing with Mitch's cheeks.

Some of the cousins in the pool.

More cousins in the pool.

Amelia with my parents.

And the whole lot of us as we sat in front of the Church History Museum and stopped some poor unsuspecting person to take our picture.
It's not perfect, but it's family ;)

No comments: