Amelia is changing every day. She's getting better at rolling over and doesn't get so upset when she ends up on her stomach . . . maybe just a bit surprised.

She's able to hold things in her hands - if they're not too heavy.

Amelia has a fascination with her hands. She either has them in her mouth or is mesmerized by them, like she's trying to figure out where they came from.

And she has recently discovered her feet - and the ability to hold them with her hands.

4 comments:
she IS so big! I can't tell who she looks like, but in that last one she looks like Ken a bit.
I love it when they find their hands! They can entertain themselves for awhile longer than they used to. I'm so jealous that she is a roller! My girls didn't decide to do that until they were 7-8 months old. They were too heavy to move! She is so cute!
I LOVE this phase! So cute.
I love this stage. So fun to guess what she must be thinking about these weird attached things. :)
Post a Comment