So this morning I get a text message. It reads:
"How r u feeling this morning :)? Steve"
I don't know a Steve. But I'm feeling a bit mischievous - knowing it's a wrong number - I respond with:
"Very pregnant! Thanks for asking. Sharon"
I really wanted to leave my name off the text message, but somehow when I went to hit "send", I just couldn't be that mean.
Steve responds with "Wrong number huh?"
Ya think? But then I felt kind of sorry for Steve. Here he was trying to be nice and flirtatious to some girl he obviously doesn't know well enough to have right number . . . and who knows if she blew him off with the wrong number.
Well, the good news is - I HAVE a sweetie, who knows MY number, AND asks me how I'm feeling in the morning :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can only imagine poor Steve receiving news of pregnancy by text. LOL. Maybe you gave him a stroke.
Sweet Steve. What a funny text!
That's awesome. Poor guy if he had received it without the name.
Post a Comment