My last day of work (prior to maternity leave) was Friday (Feb 19). I really thought Wazel would have come by then, or at least soon afterwards, but no such luck. My sisters and my mother, all had their babies early or right on time, so I have possibly set myself up for disappointment, as I was planning on Wazel coming early too. I know I still have a week until my due date, so she could still come early. But I'm ready now . . . I just don't think she is.
So I wait. And wonder what to do with myself every day that I'm not at work.
3 comments:
My sis just went through this and waiting was soooo hard for her. Hang in there ..... baby W. can't stay in there forever!
I'm sure you've already scrubbed everything there is to scrub, organized the nursery, bought diapers and clothing..... I know... everything is ready except Wazel.
WAZEL! WAZEL! Come'on girl, your mama is ready!
Shoot . . . probably shouldn't mention that I haven't ever gone a day over 39 weeks then. Whoops, I did. :) Hang in there not too much longer!!!! Can't wait to see the new one!
I'm needing a Wazel update, although I assume that no news means no Wazel yet.
Post a Comment