Thursday, November 26, 2009

Much to be Thankful For

* Ken - I am grateful for his love and support, especially when he is away from home. It's tough being away from Ken, but then it makes us appreciate the time we do have together.

* Wazel - What a gift to have this opportunity to be parents, and to know that the baby is healthy and developing normally.

* My job - In this rough economy, I am grateful to have a job. I am also grateful for employers who allow me to have a flexible schedule and who changed my wage from salary to hourly so that I could earn more money by working overtime.

* Friends and family - I am thankful for advice, shared learning moments, encouragement, and love.

* Money to meet our needs

* Health and strength

* The Gospel of Jesus Christ - I know my Savior lives and I am grateful for His gifts to me. I know that the scriptures (both ancient and modern) are the word of God and I am grateful that I have them as resources to use in my life.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

That's a great list. We all have many thanks to give.