Thursday, August 20, 2009

Photo Shoot

Yesterday Ken and I went to Phoenix to see our baby. 3-D ultrasounds are awesome. The baby is only 2 1/2 inches long, but it was amazing to see so much detail. What a relief to find out that the baby is growing and developing normally.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

I was just wondering if you were expecting. I'm so excited! You will be the best mom.

Kat said...

Wow...that's incredible.

Cristie Jensen said...

When you said you couldn't go on your Hike I thought there might be a baby involved :). Congrats!

Brenda said...

I've only heard of the the 3D ultrasounds and have never seen one. Thanks for sharing. Baby K&S looks amazing!

The Hyatt's said...

Yipee! We are so excited for you both! What amazing parents you will be! We cannot wait to see pictures of little Sharon all pregnant! Good Luck Guys!!

Hansen Five said...

Horray!!

Tiffany said...

Aw . . . what a cute, little, gold and glittery peanut!

I have never done one of those ultrasounds, how fun.

Rebecca said...

A BABY!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh :) Congratulations!!!! How exciting. Ernie's gonna be a Grandpa and I'm gonna be a 25th cousin twice removed :) So very happy for you.