skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Another Random Update
- We moved into our new house last Monday. I kept thinking of the phrase "while you were sleeping", because we did so much of the move while Amelia and Sophia were napping. Amelia seemed a bit upset that much of her house was missing, but she adjusted just fine when she found them all at the new house.
- I am no good at, nor do I enjoy painting . . . Sophia's bedroom may never get finished, at least not in the next few weeks.
- Amelia has hit the stage of wanting to change her clothes multiple times a day and/or wear the same thing for 2-3 days.
- The girls are adjusting nicely to our new home; bedtime and nighttime is no worse than at our old house - yeah!
- Everything is put away . . . in the kitchen, but I'm not convinced I put things in the best spots.
- And speaking of the kitchen - Ken decided it needed to be painted and somehow managed to get it painted this week, in the middle of doing everything else.
- There are 2 deer (a mother and a baby) that we have seen in our backyard a few times. I have no idea what kind of plants we have in our backyard, so as of right now, I don't mind if they graze a bit.

- Amelia also calls every dress a "princess" dress and wants to wear one all the time when we're at home. Thankfully, I have been able to convince her to wear other clothes when we need to go out.
- Sophia mimics a lot of what Amelia does; I think it's cute - it drives Amelia crazy ;)
- I love that we have so much extra space in our house, which means we have plenty of room for visitors, hint, hint.
No comments:
Post a Comment