Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Random Thoughts

* I have traveled to the edge of the "big city" twice in the last week. It reminded me how much I do NOT miss driving in freeway traffic.

* Valentine's Day street vendors make me laugh. I mean, if my husband ever came home with a giant teddy bear or a pre-made basket of goodies, I'd know for sure that he had forgotten, and this was his last ditch attempt to make good.

* I am working on a Primary lesson on temptation. The other night I had a dream that Satan kept calling me on the phone. If only it was that easy to know when we were being tempted :)

* The weather has been so warm and wonderful here lately, I am having a hard time believing that we're in the middle of February - it feels more like the end of March. Flower buds have even started coming up in the yard - I can't wait to see what blooms.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Yup, a last-minute purchase from a street vendor is a sure sign of forgetfulness.

Kat said...

Caller id: Satan 666-6666

Hmmm nope not answering that one. :)