Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's official

I dislike shopping for clothes for Amelia as much or more than I dislike shopping for me.

* We got a lot of new/used clothes for Amelia when she was born, but she has outgrown almost all of them.

* The clothes that are bigger than her are summer clothes. And even though it feels like Spring somedays, it's still cold outside.

* Buying a new wardrobe every 6-months or less is exhausting. No wonder future children get hand-me downs.

* To make matters worse, clothes her size seem to be non-existent in 2nd hand stores - perhaps because kids wear that size longer and are less likely to make it to a 2nd hand store? And in stores with new clothes, well, they are now carrying their Spring line of clothes - I'm still looking for warm clothes.

* Poor Amelia. Some days she looks less than put-together - hair down in her eyes because she won't let me pull it up, sleeves up to her elbows and pants up to her calves because she's growing faster than I can keep up. Sigh.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I hear ya about the new clothes every 6 months. Shopping is not something that I like to do either.