Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What she must be thinking . . .

"I bet I can get this ball to move just by will power . . . It's working! . . . Oh wait, that's just me moving backwards . . . oh well, at least one of us moved."

"No one saw me spill the toys, I'm just going to back away before they catch me. Too bad I can't go forward yet, my get-away would be much faster."

"Mom, these pajamas are too small. I know it was only a month ago when I was finally big enough to wear them, but now they're too small. My toes feel tight and the sleeves don't even come down to my wrists anymore . . . Can we go shopping?"

2 comments:

Kat said...

LOVE that first pic. Looks like she's doing push ups. I can't believe how much she has changed. :)

The Hyatt's said...

She honestly keeps getting prettier and prettier! What a gorgeous little doll!! She is getting so big and I love the corn picture! Aspen just recently discovered it herself. One of the only vegetables she will eat, guess I am to blame for that. Too many cookies.