Amelia's Diary: Oct. 27, 2010 - Today Mommy and Daddy woke me up in the middle of the night, made me ride in my car seat for 2 hours, and then hang out in some big building called an "airport" for 2 hours. They told me that flying would be fun, but I'm not so sure.
The windows are a lot smaller than they are in the car, and the road seemed a lot bigger.
Then they told me about the pamphlets in the pocket in front of me. I can't read yet, but I pulled them out anyway.
The "emergency water landing" instructions look kind of scary, but I think Mommy said we were just flying over land, not water.
Daddy wrapped a present for me for the plane ride, but I had so much fun just playing with the ribbon, that I never got around to opening the present.
The flight was 3 hours long, and I only cried right at the end (but only because I needed a nap). The nice flight attendant (who even remembered my name) told me that I had done great, and that since this was my first time flying, I had earned my "wings".
2 comments:
Yeah Amelia!
I'm glad everyone survived the first plane trip.
Post a Comment