Meanwhile, Ken can't stand or put pressure on his right leg for more than a few minutes, and with 9 weeks left until the baby comes, I'm finding that I don't have the energy or desire to do much either. It's like the lame caring for the lame.
Good news - if Ken does postpone his internship, at least I won't have to worry about him not being in town when Wazel comes. Gotta look for the silver lining somewhere in this cloud :)
3 comments:
Good: Ken is healing.
Ugh: Internship being pushed back.
Good: Hang out together more watching Red Box movies and feeding Wazel 50 cent ice cream cones.
Ugh: More time at work.
Good: Wazel seeing her daddy right out of the chute.
Ugh: Graduation that isn't really graduation, if you know what I mean.
Good: Everything always works out. Always.
I'm glad to hear all of that. And Brenda is RIGHT! All is well, Sharon. All is well.
Oh my how fast changes come. Add my prayers that things all work out the way they should.
Post a Comment