He's done! He's done! He's done!
Nope, I'm not excited . . . I'm ecstatic!
Ken took his LAST final today. I'm not sure who is more excited - Ken or me. Ken has been in school all of our 4 years of marriage and most of the time that we dated. Ken has a few seminar type classes this summer, but they're only 3-5 days long, so they don't really count.
I'm so proud of Ken. He has done so well in his classes because he is such a diligient student. He's going to be a great Physical Therapist . . . after his year of internships and passing the board exam.
And now that school's out, now we can start spending some much needed time together before he heads off to his first internship in mid-August. I am thoroughly looking forward to summer . . . and our school-free future!
7 comments:
Yea for you guys....how exciting...congrats Ken!
Yeah, Yeah, YEAH!!!
CONGRATS KEN!
That has got to feel great. Now you can play in this summer.
Hallelujah!
Where will the internship be? When is there another chance of you ever being in Utah again? :)
Wow what an accomplishment! I am also impressed by your time management post. You will be a much better mom than I am because of it. It's crazy how fast a babies nap flies by when you're trying to get a million things done during it.
Nice job, Cousin!! That is so awesome :) Time together to just enjoy each other AND the summer - wonderful!
AWESOME!!! I love that I'm done with school feeling..I'm still enjoying mine although there will always be more at least the most is behind. I think PT will be awesome I love all the ones I work with and sometimes wonder if I should have gone that route. Congrats and have a ball this summer.
Post a Comment