Today I came home from work to find a note from our HOA management company reminding us that we are not allowed to have bikes stored on our patio, and would be fined if we didn't move the bikes. And even though I signed the paperwork when we moved in, I certainly don't agree with it. I mean, can you even see the bikes on our patio?
Friday, May 22, 2009
HOA rules!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I cannot believe peoples CRAZY rules. You should have them make you a bike parking space. It is a form of transportation.
That does not even make a smidgen of sense. Do you get to vote at some point on these rules? And who has time to go peeking in everyone's patios? Don't they have more condos to sell? Sounds like they have a wee bit too much time on their hands.
Tera: Ken thought of - and mentioned to the HOA - bike racks around the complex, but we'll see if anything comes of that.
Kat: We don't get to vote until 75% of the condos are sold and since they're only at about 50%, yes, they have more condos to sell and should be worrying about that rather than what is "hidden" on my patio.
Are they low on funds and hunting for fee-generating offenses?
Stupid apartments. I know I said this on Facebook - but it is exactly opposite on the other side. So wierd.
Post a Comment