I'm intrigued by this idea, and without having anything planned about what I will be making, I decided to take up this challenge from my cousin to "pay it forward".
So, here's how it works: the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well. Before you leave your comment, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going (or copy paste it like I did). Then come back, let me know you're going to play, and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift! Come and play!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Count me in. I would love to pay it forward to someone. What a great idea.
Sounds like fun...I'm in.
http://thekatstopshere.blogspot.com/2009/03/pay-it-forward.html
yippee. I'm number three!
Well - it looks like I've got my 3 winners . . . now ya just have to wait and see what materializes. I know I can't wait to see how it all turns out ;)
Post a Comment