We both got food coloring in our clothes and under our fingernails trying to color our ice cream - a little bit goes a long way, and more than a little bit, well, it got everywhere. I think that everything we spit or comes out of any orfice in our bodies will be green for the next month! Praise the Irish!
May St. Paddy bless all who feel with the Irish and fall with the potato!....What? Just laugh and be merry will ya O' kay?
3 comments:
Top 'o the Mornin' to ya. :)
(You know they sell ice cream that is ALREADY green right?)
That would have been too easy, and not nearly as many laughs - to buy ice cream that was already green :)
I will agree with you on teh little goes along way. I made green eggs (for green eggs w/out ham) for Tim's birthday and we had a green mess for a week. :)
Happy St. Patrick's Day. ;)
Post a Comment